This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 12:01
I was wondering if it's possible have two Color Panel at once? One is the "Chromatic Wheel" and the other is the "Picker"?
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.0.9 (64-Bit)
- Posts: 3598
- Joined: 17 Feb 2006, 15:38
- Location: Amsterdam (Basse-Lotharingie)
yes, i would like that to.
unfortunately its not possible (yet
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win10/64 Home - Xeon Quadcore E5410@2.33Ghz - 12Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - email@example.com GHz - 8Gb RAM
- Posts: 777
- Joined: 25 Jul 2011, 16:25
- Location: World
- Posts: 1084
- Joined: 23 Jan 2012, 22:08
- Location: Offenbach / Germany
Nice idea +1
Mac OS X 10.13.6 / TVP 11.0.8 PRO / Cintiq 22HD
Mac OS X 10.13.6 / TVP 11.0.8 PRO / Cintiq Companion 2
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 14:17
- Location: Boston, MA
+1!! I miss having the Color Variations as a separate panel. I used to use that all the time to explore within the color but be able to pick a new one quickly from the picker.
- Posts: 13913
- Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
- Location: Metz
It's planned, please be patient
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 02:14
it would be nice to open duplicates of any panel. for example, I would like to see both the projects panel and Timeline panel at the same time. Or see the Chromatic Wheel and Paint mixer at the same time.