How to learn universal stylus for pens at home ?

To talk about anything else
ketty

How to learn universal stylus for pens at home ?

Post by ketty » 11 May 2018, 03:47

Hello all,

I am an engineer in the field of universal stylus for pens. I am always making projects for universal stylus at home after work. In recent days, I spent 3 hours making the project, bwt I am going to study a program called how to learn universal stylus for pens at home.

Here are my projects:

About my program:

* Industry’s first 0.08inch universal active stylus pen with adjustable fine tip.

* Works great on most Tablets, Phablets and Smartphones and apps.

* Top accuracy when compared to passive rubber nibs, write naturally on tablets or smartphones.

* AAA battery powered, and the charging time of the battery is 4 HOURS; LED on/off indicator.Long battery life.

* Auto power switch when not in use.

First of all, you need to prepare a pen by Asin: B071J9PMXY with the link: https://goo.gl/kbYv3B, and on the other hand you need to consider that the universal stylus for pens can not be touched on the ipad or iphone as it needs to form an electrical circle.

It is very easy to use and there is no worries for touching the ipad or iphone, in this way, the surface of the ipad or iphone will be dirty.

What do you think of my project ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

Are you interested ?