[Android] Right Click support

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
lemec

[Android] Right Click support

Post by lemec » 12 Jul 2012, 16:30

I have a touchpad on my tablet that has a right-click on it, as well as the ability to plug in a mouse. It'd be nice if TVP could support the right-click on these.
(Win7x64, TVP Pro 9.5 32-bit)

D.T. Nethery

Re: [Android] Right Click support

Post by D.T. Nethery » 07 Dec 2012, 17:16

+1

Mark, which trackpad are you using for your Android tablet ?

I would love to have right-click support from a mouse on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (I broke down and got one !) So far TVPaint on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is great , but definitely taking some getting used to since I don't have all my usual keyboard shortcuts (when working without bluetooth keyboard) or my Wacom Pen buttons (amazing how addicted one becomes to the Ctrl Z "undo" button and I may be alone in this , but I miss the ease of using the Eraser end of the Wacom pen so I don't have to stop and select an eraser tool from the Sketch Panel . The Samsung S-Pen has a button on it that activates certain things , but it seems that it has no options to customize what the button controls , so I can't key it to TVPaint (for Ctrl Z or some other function) .

I'm looking at this product from Logitech:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/t ... ?crid=1242" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope that this would allow full use of RMB and LMB commands for TVPaint on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 .

Fabrice

Post by Fabrice » 10 Dec 2012, 08:37

(I broke down and got one !)
:D
Fabrice Debarge, Product Manager, TVPaint Team

artfx

Post by artfx » 17 Feb 2013, 17:35

I never noticed how much right click can be missed until I needed to copy one clip from one project to another. I think the functions such as copy, paste clips should be in the very top clip menu anyway. Don't you think so?
Terrence Walker
Studio ArtFX
TVPaint Animation Tutorials!!
Learn to create your animation projects today!