Various stuff made with TVPaint

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
User avatar
D.T. Nethery
Posts: 2333
Joined: 27 Sep 2006, 19:19

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by D.T. Nethery » 13 Jan 2012, 03:39

Ah, Slowtiger you beat me to it.

Well here's the embedded video:




On his Vimeo page Anthony says:

"I animated the entire video in TVPaint, which is my favorite animation program by far. I also used After Effects occasionally for some final touches."

http://vimeo.com/34706361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



.

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 13 Jan 2012, 13:00

Just amazing ! I hope we could add it in the gallery :D

User avatar
idragosani
Posts: 987
Joined: 06 May 2008, 00:39
Location: Germantown MD
Contact:

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by idragosani » 13 Jan 2012, 13:38

That is just fantastic!
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
TVP Pro 10 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 14.04 : Cintiq 21UX

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 16 Jan 2012, 10:12

Advertise for Persol's sunglasses :




(Mix TVPaint, Flash and After FX)
by Kevin Dart and Stéphane Coedel
animation : Jérémy Pirès, Nelson Boles, Celine Desrumaux...

---------------




By Yann Ben Alluch. Blog : http://ybenalluch.blogspot.com/2012/01/ ... -test.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I move the topic, as it is not "ouf of subject" ^^)

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 16 Jan 2012, 15:45

Another collaborative work animated by Anthony Schepperd : http://www.ro.me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(work only with Chrome)

User avatar
Fabrice
Posts: 10079
Joined: 17 Jul 2007, 15:00
Contact:

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Fabrice » 16 Jan 2012, 15:50

Elodie wrote:Another collaborative work animated by Anthony Schepperd : http://www.ro.me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(work only with Chrome)
impressive !! Really :o :shock:
Fabrice Debarge

User avatar
Kathleen
Posts: 159
Joined: 30 Nov 2011, 00:53
Location: Finger Lakes of New York

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Kathleen » 16 Jan 2012, 16:43

D.T. Nethery wrote:Ah, Slowtiger you beat me to it.

Well here's the embedded video:




On his Vimeo page Anthony says:

"I animated the entire video in TVPaint, which is my favorite animation program by far. I also used After Effects occasionally for some final touches."

http://vimeo.com/34706361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

I am amazed - by the technique, and also moved by the message. Glad you could share this, thanks,
Kathleen
osX 10.7.5 intel iMac, i7MBP
TVP Pro 10.0.14

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 01 Feb 2012, 12:45




I thought we already posted here, but cannot find it anymore. So, in doubt, here is (again ?) Adam and dog, by Minkyu Lee (TVPaint user and Disney animator) =D

User avatar
D.T. Nethery
Posts: 2333
Joined: 27 Sep 2006, 19:19

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by D.T. Nethery » 05 Feb 2012, 13:33

Elodie wrote: I thought we already posted here, but cannot find it anymore. So, in doubt, here is (again ?) Adam and dog, by Minkyu Lee (TVPaint user and Disney animator)
Minkyu's film "Adam & Dog" won the Best Animated Short award at ASIFA Hollywood's "Annie" Awards last night.

There is a blog for the film, which as of yet does not have much information posted, aside from the list of artists who worked on the film.

http://adamanddog.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 06 Feb 2012, 07:37

D.T. Nethery wrote:Minkyu's film "Adam & Dog" won the Best Animated Short award at ASIFA Hollywood's "Annie" Awards last night.
What a good news ! We will congrat Minkyu by email :D

User avatar
Fabrice
Posts: 10079
Joined: 17 Jul 2007, 15:00
Contact:

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Fabrice » 06 Feb 2012, 14:33

D.T. Nethery wrote:
Elodie wrote: I thought we already posted here, but cannot find it anymore. So, in doubt, here is (again ?) Adam and dog, by Minkyu Lee (TVPaint user and Disney animator)
Minkyu's film "Adam & Dog" won the Best Animated Short award at ASIFA Hollywood's "Annie" Awards last night.

There is a blog for the film, which as of yet does not have much information posted, aside from the list of artists who worked on the film.

http://adamanddog.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Minkyu Lee is a big fan of TVPaint. Each people on the film used his own technic (paper, TVPaint, etc ...).
But Minkyu has animated all his own sequences with TVPaint.
Fabrice Debarge

Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 22 Feb 2012, 10:59




A very fun short movie made by Jeremy Macedo (ex Gobelins student), with the company Akama Studio.

Enjoy :D

And here is its demo reel :




Elodie
Posts: 13913
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 09:53
Location: Metz

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by Elodie » 02 Mar 2012, 07:58




By many students from University College Falmouth :D

User avatar
D.T. Nethery
Posts: 2333
Joined: 27 Sep 2006, 19:19

Re: Films made with TVP

Post by D.T. Nethery » 02 Mar 2012, 22:40

D.T. Nethery wrote:Here is a new film being made in TVPaint:

http://storyofanimation.blogspot.com/
"The Story of Animation’ is an informative film about using animation in business and corporate purposes, and in a simple way explains how cliens can use animation as a visual storyteller for their company.

The Story of Animation’ is an animated 3 min. short film directed by David Tart and produced at Tumblehead Animation Studio in Viborg, Denmark.
The story of Animation deals with the problems and questions that a possible client might have.

The film is therefore not about the history of animation, but shows the production process and the visual potential which animation films as a media contains. The film is targeted towards companies that might have an outdated view on animation as a communication form – a form that speaks to children only."

Here's the finished piece :

*EDIT: after I posted this the owner of the video changed the settings to prevent embedding on other websites.

Click through the link to Vimeo to watch the film: http://vimeo.com/37445157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;






.
Last edited by D.T. Nethery on 03 Mar 2012, 16:31, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply