Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
Post Reply
User avatar
nachoblanco
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:48

Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by nachoblanco » 29 Jun 2018, 22:31

Hi, folks.

This is an exercise on weight. Hope you like it.


User avatar
neonnoodle
Posts: 230
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 14:17
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by neonnoodle » 30 Jun 2018, 13:20

Delightful! I hope you add some color to this. A little watercolor wash would be fitting, I think. :D

User avatar
nachoblanco
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:48

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by nachoblanco » 30 Jun 2018, 17:51

neonnoodle wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 13:20
Delightful! I hope you add some color to this. A little watercolor wash would be fitting, I think. :D
Thank you very much, neonnoodle. I had not thought about painting it, sorry, but many thanks for your suggestion. Regards!

User avatar
Benjamin Cerbai
Posts: 564
Joined: 20 Jan 2017, 08:37

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by Benjamin Cerbai » 02 Jul 2018, 06:51

That's really nice! I think the weight is well done on this one.

Do you allow me to post it on TVPaint's Instagram and Facebook with a mention to your work?
Benjamin Cerbai, illustrator and videographer.

User avatar
nachoblanco
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:48

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by nachoblanco » 03 Jul 2018, 09:44

Benjamin Cerbai wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 06:51
That's really nice! I think the weight is well done on this one.

Do you allow me to post it on TVPaint's Instagram and Facebook with a mention to your work?
Thank you very much, Benjamin. Absolutely yes, I appreciate it a lot.

Regards!

lam giang
Posts: 158
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 16:32
Contact:

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by lam giang » 18 Jul 2018, 18:38

Your animation is so appealing!

User avatar
nachoblanco
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:48

Re: Weight exercise - Sleepy dragon

Post by nachoblanco » 24 Jul 2018, 23:57

lam giang wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 18:38
Your animation is so appealing!
Thank you, lam, I appreciate your words. :D

Post Reply