Educational license for foreigners

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Nov 2018, 14:56

Educational license for foreigners

Post by frozenspots » 12 Nov 2018, 12:22

Hello! Haven't found anything related to the topic... I 've been thinking about getting TVP 11 for a while now and got a question. I'm a full-time university student so I have my student ID (ticket), but it's written in Russian - do I have to provide some kind of translation to get the low-price license or it's okay to just send the scan? The expiration date for this semester (2018-2019) is there and I got all the stamps and signatures. Thank you kindly!

User avatar
Posts: 439
Joined: 12 Sep 2017, 07:13

Re: Educational license for foreigners

Post by melanie » 12 Nov 2018, 12:34

I answered you in a private message.
I lock this post as we do not talk about prices and purchases in the forum.
Melanie • Animator